|Home||» Products||» Nuts Fasteners||» Flange Nut|
- DIN 6923, JIS 1190B
- CLASS 5, CLASS 6, CLASS 8 CLASS A2
- Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel
Ever since our establishment in 1995, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying excellent-quality Flange Nut. It has a wide flange at one end that acts as a non-spinning washer. These nuts are widely used in various industrial applications in heavy machinery and mechanical sectors. They are designed with utmost precision and fabricated using quality grade components and latest innovative technologies under stern guidance and supervision of deft professionals. Offered Flange Nut is highly appreciated by our revered clients for its durable nature, high performance, and excellent dimensional accuracy. They are tested on well-defined parameters prior to dispatch to ensure that our clients get a flawless range.
- Material: Low Carbon Steel. Alloy Steel & Stainless steel (18-8. A2-70).
- Size : M3 to M20
- Grade : Class 5, Class 6, Class 8. Class A2
- Finish : White/Blue/Yellow Zinc plated. Stainless steel, Galvanized or any other finish as per customer requirements.
- Standards: DIN 6923, JIS 11908
- Hardness : Class 8 (M5to M16) - HV (Vickers Hardness) 188-302
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India